My office is here to work for you. If you are a resident of the 3rd Congressional District of Alabama, and you need assistance in dealing with a Federal agency, please contact any of my offices.
If you prefer to mail your correspondence, please complete, print out, and mail the Casework Authorization Form below. Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:
- Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
- VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
- Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
- Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
- Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.
Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with a casework inquiry.
Download the PDF versions here.